2023 Session

Budget Amendments - HB1400 (Member Request)

View Budget Item
View Budget Item amendments

Chief Patron: Hope
Provide Targeted Salary Increase to CSB Staff

Item 313 #12h

Item 313 #12h

First Year - FY2023 Second Year - FY2024
Health and Human Resources
Grants to Localities FY2023 $0 FY2024 $14,500,000 GF

Page 405, line 10, strike "$655,486,687" and insert "$669,986,687".

Page 411, after line 12, insert:

"RR. Out of this appropriation, $14,500,000 the second year from the general fund is provided for salary increases for direct care staff at Community Service Boards."


(This amendment provides $14.5 million the second year from the general fund to provide direct staff at Community Service Boards (CSB) a 5 percent salary increase. This amendment designates that the state will cover 65 percent of the cost of the increase and the localities will be responsible for the remaining 35 percent.)