2004 Session

Budget Amendments - HB30 (Member Request)

View Budget Item
View Budget Item amendments

Chief Patron: Albo
Funding for Virginia Land Conservation Foundation

Item 383 #1h

Item 383 #1h

First Year - FY2005 Second Year - FY2006
Natural Resources
Conservation and Recreation, Department of FY2005 $6,000,000 FY2006 $6,000,000 GF

Page 300, line 1, strike "$25,666,442" and insert "$31,666,442".
Page 300, line 1, strike "$25,666,442" and insert "$31,666,442".
Page 301, after line 50, insert:
"L.  Out of the amounts provided for Preservation of Open Lands, $6,000,000 the first year and $6,000,000 the second year is provided for deposit to the Virginia Land Conservation Fund."

(This amendment provides an additional $12.0 million in general fund support to the Department of Conservation and Recreation for deposit into the Virginia Land Conservation Fund. Currently, 25 percent of the proceeds in this Fund are designated for use by the Open-Space Lands Preservation Trust Fund. The remaining 75 percent of the Fund's proceeds are used for natural area preservation, open space and parks, farmlands and forest preservation, and historic areas preservation.)