Menu
1998 Special Session I

Budget Bill - HB4001 (Introduced)

Central Appropriations

Item 553

Item 553

First Year - FY1999Second Year - FY2000
Revenue Administration Services (73200)sum sufficient
Fund Sources: 

A. There is hereby appropriated from the affected funds in the state treasury, for refunds of taxes and fees, and the interest thereon, in accordance with law, a sum sufficient.


B. There is hereby appropriated from the affected funds in the state treasury, for (1) refunds of previously paid taxes imposed by the Commonwealth at 100 percent of face value up to the amount of the coalfield employment enhancement tax credit authorized by § 58.1-439.2, Code of Virginia, (2) refunds of any remaining credit at 90 percent of face value and (3) payment of the remaining 10 percent credit to the Coalfields Economic Development Authority, a sum sufficient.